Blueberry Ice Lollies
Serves: 4 Cooks in: 5 minutes plus freezing time Difficulty: easy
How to cook
- Mix the yoghurt in a bowl with the cream, vanilla and sugar.
- Whizz up 3/4 of the blueberries in a blender or a food processor into a purée.
- Sieve the blueberry purée, and throw away the skins.
- Gently fold the blueberry purée into the yoghurt mix.
- Divide the remaining blueberries in the bottom of 4 ice-lolly moulds, then fill with the yoghurt mix.
- Pop a stick into each mould, then freeze for 2–3 hours or until solid.
- Dip the moulds into hot water to release the lollies easily.
Please note - all Five-a-Dale recipes are designed to get children into the kitchen and cooking! Adult supervision is required for all recipes, however. Using a knife is recommended only for children over 5 years or over.
- 150g plain Greek yoghurt
- 50ml cream
- 300g blueberries
- 3 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
View this recipe