Raspberry & Almond Yoghurt Pots
Serves: 4 Cooks in: 20 minutes Difficulty: easy
How to cook
- Crush about half the raspberries through a sieve, and throw away the seeds.
- Add the sieved raspberries to half the honey, mix well and add to the bottom of ramekins or dessert glasses.
- Mix the almonds and oats, and bake at 160 for 7 minutes.
- Stir the nutty mix, add a sprinkle of sea salt to taste, and bake for a further 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk the Greek yoghurt with the sifted icing sugar until smooth and creamy, and divide between the pots.
- Once the nutty mix has cooled, top the yoghurts and finish with the remaining raspberries.
- Allow to chill slightly before serving.
Please note - all Five-a-Dale recipes are designed to get children into the kitchen and cooking! Adult supervision is required for all recipes, however. Using a knife is recommended only for children over 5 years or over.
- 250g authentic Greek yoghurt
- 150g raspberries
- 80ml honey
- 50g flaked almonds
- 50g icing sugar
- 25g medium oatmeal
Courgette ‘Spaghetti’ with Feta and Hummus
View this recipe