Serves: 4 Cooks in: 5 minutes Difficulty: easy
How to cook
- Throw all the ingredients into the blender, and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- For any nut-allergy sufferers, leave out the peanut butter.
- Add a little more honey for extra sweetness, to suit your taste.
- For an extra-refreshing taste try freezing the strawberries first.
- Drink your smoothie straight away.
Please note - all Five-a-Dale recipes are designed to get children into the kitchen and cooking! Adult supervision is required for all recipes, however. Using a knife is recommended only for children over 5 years or over.
- 150g strawberries (hulled)
- 1 very ripe banana (peeled)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- 150ml milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
Coconut Chicken Sticks
View this recipe